Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mud puddles before the snow

Mud puddles before the snow might not be a bad idea for a new book. Anyway, the boys and I went mud puddle hunting before the giant snow storm heading our way tomorrow. We can expect 6-10 inches just when everyone was finally allowing themselves to think spring. Well, everyone except my snow loving son who was desperately sad when the snow started melting. Lol. We will have to get the snow pants ready to enjoy what is hopefully our last snow of the season! 

I know blogs are filled with tons of hands on unique craft and learning activities, but sometimes you just need to jump in the mud. 

If you are looking for an activity for tomorrow's snow day check out my book for free! I listed my book The Dream Train for free for a couple of days. I've gotten 50 new downloads so far and another day or two to go. You can download the title for free here 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00D3B9D4W/ref=redir_mdp_mobile 

if you have a toddler or preschooler that loves trains! 



No comments:

Post a Comment